Studio45 is proudly brought to you by Woohah Productions; Part of the Woohah Entertainment Group.
The following entities referred to throughout this website fall part of the Woohah Entertainment Group company for legal purposes:
– Studio45 Melbourne
– Woohah DJ’s
– Woohah Productions
1.Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Content delivered via Studio45 and its Content Delivery Network (CDN) are property of Woohah Productions and its Clients with agreed permissions to share worldwide through the CDN.
- Permission is granted to download content where Woohah Production enables download features in agreement with our clients only. All other content is for streaming purposes only.
- Content is for personal and non-professional use only.
- Content may not be shared, distributed or downloaded without permission from Woohah Productions.
- You must not attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Studio45’s web site.
- You must not remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials provided on the Studio45 Phone Number.
- You must not transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- Your IP will be blocked and access revoked if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by feeling4design at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Studio45’s web site are provided “as is”.
- Woohah productions makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Woohah Productions does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Studio45, Woohah Productions or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Studio45’s Internet site, even if Studio45, Woohah Productions or a Woohah Production’s authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Studio45’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Woohah Productions does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Studio45 may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Studio45 does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Studio45 has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Studio45 or Woohah Productions of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Woohah Productions and it’s website Studio45 is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles set out in Schedule 3 of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (as amended from time to time).
Woohah Productions takes reasonable steps to keep all personal information secure and to protect that personal information from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
If Woohah Productions determines that personal information is no longer needed for any purpose, Woohah Productions will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify that personal information, unless the information is contained in a Commonwealth record or Woohah Productions is required by law or a court/tribunal order to retain the information.
When using the Studio45 website, you should be aware that no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Although Woohah Productions strives to protect such information, Woohah Productions does not warrant the security of any information transmitted to it over the internet. Any information transmitted to Studio45 over the internet is done so at the risk of the person or organisation transmitting the information.
By subscribing to any or all Woohah Productions membership services, you agree to receive Woohah Productions communications. Should you wish to unsubscribe to these communications, you may do so at any time by changing your profile settings through the ‘subscription centre’ on this website. Please note, you must be logged into the website to access your settings.
Access, Corrections, Complaints and Further Information
Woohah Productions endeavours to keep personal information accurate, complete and up to date. If any person wishes to access, review or request corrections to his or her personal information held by Woohah Productions, the person may do so at any time by contacting Woohah Productions on the details below during normal business hours (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday). However, Woohah Productions may refuse to provide any person with access to information where Woohah Productions is permitted by law to withhold that information.
When Woohah Productions receives complaints regarding a breach such as that identified above, Woohah Productions will review and respond to the complaint within a reasonable period after receipt of the complaint.
If any person requires information about the way Woohah Productions manages his or her personal information or has any queries, problems or complaints the person should also contact Woohah Productions on the details below.
T: 1300 966 424